- I have not posted on a Wednesday in awhile.
- I should join Twitter. I've never actually seen its homepage, but it couldn't be that difficult to navigate....
- I really don't want to continue writing the second draft of my novel. The first draft was hard enough.
- I should really continue writing my second draft. Halfway through it already, right?
- I want it to be Friday already. Or, even better, Saturday.
- Ooh, aluminum foil! Shiny.
- I should look into agents and the publishing industry more. I should also look into colleges.
- Wow, what possessed me to think of trying 4 AP classes next year? Isn't senior year a time to slacken off a little?
- Ugh. I have a math test tomorrow. And chemistry. (Because just chemistry class is enough to make me dread odd days.)
- Rorshach inkblot test!
- The weather needs to make up its mind. Last Friday, it was snowing. Today, it was almost 80 degrees outside. (Farenheit, thankfully. If it had been 80 degrees celsius, I would have melted.)
- Vault of Souls. The Sunset Decades. Or the Sunset Century. Those sound like cool titles. Not strictly relevant to my novel, but I can always write another novel that does fit. In fact... *Plots dastardly conflict*
My mind doesn't stick to one topic. As you can see. This post is mainly here because I felt I was blog-slacking. I haven't posted anything but book reviews and Follow Fridays. Gotta step up my game, man.
Anyways, I'll try to find something worth writing about on Wednesdays. Any suggestions on what you want me to write about?
Ooh! A poll in the sidebar, asking for what you want. Seriously, I'm writing stuff off the top of my head without any clue as to whether you actually care about my random bletherings. Please vote on what you'd like to see more of. (Within reason. I am a stay-at-home teenager.)
Anyways... I've already run out of things to say. Gracious wisdom ...*grumble*fakeswear*... -- please vote. Have a blessed