This is going to be really fast, because I am about to go to sleep. It's been a long day and I have a headache.
Here are eight random facts:
1. A group of crows is called a "murder" of crows.
2. The human face can produce about 7,000 different facial expressions.
3. Tigers are the largest members of the cat family.
4. Diet sodas and artificial sweeteners can worsen depression.
5. Emily Dickenson had only published seven of her poems during her lifetime - after her death, her family found her poems and decided to publish them. Now she's renowned for her creative license.
6. There are over 40 books in the Bible, all written by different people. (Well, a few of them might have the same author, but the Bible was written over a span of centuries; there's no one single author.)
7. A female tiger is called a tigress.
8. The fruit of a plant is actually the ripened ovary. It's meant to protect the seeds inside.
The world is such a funny place. Those are a few random facts of this ancient, strange, beautiful world we call Earth. So, have a blessed day and I end with a quote:
"If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?" -George Carlin