Friday, November 23, 2012

Follow Friday #25


[Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate, and happy Black Friday shopping! It's been a crazy couple days for me, so I apologize for the semi-lateness of this post.]

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Q: What blog are you thankful for? Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him/her.

Oh goodness. I'm thankful for so many blogs, I can't mention them all. One of the first blogs I ever looked at (almost, what, a year or so ago?) was The Epic, The Awesome, and the Random. Book/writing blog - Annie is awesome.

Um.. Querytracker is a writing blog that I get a LOT of tips from. My revision will be easier thanks to that blog. (I believe a multitude of bloggers participate on that blog.)

YA Stands, Birds Of A Writer, Down the Rabbit Hole, and Steph Bow's Hey! Teenager of the Year all help me look forward to the days occasionally. They have some unique voices/content/stuffs that make me smile. Or agree. Depending on the topic. (The first two and the last are writing blogs. Down the Rabbit Hole is an art blog, I believe, with fairy tales and other stuffs - including a Whovember right now.)

Now, don't get me wrong, I am thankful for every blog I coem across. I tend to read articles more than blogs, and I am thankful for every article I coem across, trust me. Knowledge for the sake of knowledge and all that. It's just that I am following 165 blogs right now, I don't have time to look at or name every single one, so I chose the random ones I read more often.

So, without further rambles or talks, I bid you good night. (That sounded really formal.) Have a blessed weekend, and remember to stay thankful!

5 comments:

  1. There are so many wonderful blogs/bloggers! I'm a new follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower through GFC...

    Here's my FF: http://roundedpages.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/feature-and-follow-friday-a-day-late/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so many blog friends and so little time with so many things to do and books to read too!

    Spending a bit of time visiting Feature & Follow members since I just hopped along with my first post for FF today. I am now a GFC follower of your blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It amazes me how many great blogs I stumble upon everyday.

    Please check out my FF at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower here via GFC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to narrow down my favorite blogs because most have something great to offer, and usually this is diverse. I'm grateful for them all. Such a great community.

    ReplyDelete