Monday, April 15, 2013

Hi, Sorry.

I meant to do a book review today. It was going to be a good one, too -- The Scorpio Races by Maggie  Stiefvater. But I haven't gotten around to finishing it. Because I haven't done enough reading and writing and I've done too much staring at my ceiling.

Right now, it's like, 9:30 at night and I still haven't done my homework. I'm shorted out on sleep. There's barely enough sweet tea in the fridge for waking me up tomorrow morning. I didn't finish my book. I'm not having too good a Monday.

But, let's look on the bright side... uhmmm... The world hasn't run out of books! And tomorrow I can watch TV all day if I want to. And... my handwriting is really pretty. (Not my blog post handwriting, or computer writing, obviously -- they're digital fluff. There's pretty much the one font for the internet.)

Anyways, this is a post to tell you that I apologize for not doing what I'm supposed to. Even now, I'm considering just taking a C on my homework. Just telling you.

Have a blessed day today/tomorrow! Here's a picture quote, because I feel this post is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment