Sunday, September 30, 2012

Updates

Good Sunday and last day of September, followers. (And I've made it past 111 followers! I feel like I've bested Bilbo Baggins, when really I haven't done any such thing. Thank you for allowing me to feel satisfaction at having read the LoTR trilogy.)

I'll give you a basic rundown of the next week - Monday I have a book review waiting, Wednesday I might post a short spiff (yay for you - admire my jumpy writing skills!) and Follow Friday on Friday. I find this little list sad, for some reason.

I might change a few things around on the blog, about the sidebar and on the pages. Probably not the background - I like the black + white + blue theme I've got now.

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that between school and the beginnings of research on my novel (Yes, I've waited until I started my first draft, but it's a sloppy copy - I can go back and change the minor details I need to research) I might be awhile in posting another book review.

Tomorrow and perhaps next Monday I'll have a review up, but it might start slacking off after that. I joined an after-school choir at my school every Thursday and I'm going to Sunday School more often, as well as the homework I have steadily piling up. This leads to less reading time. I might start picking up again about November, or earlier.

Anyways, that's all I need to remind you of. Here's a pretty quote. Have a blessed Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have won ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD! For more information please visit Bookworms Avenue

    ReplyDelete