Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Lovely Blog Award


I got nominated for the Lovely Blog Award! With thanks to Bookworms Avenue for nominating me. :) As for the rules (copy and pasted from Bookworms Avenue because I'm lazy)...

  1. Include the blog award logo in your post
  2. Thank the person you nominated
  3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about it...
  4. Seven random facts about yourself..

So, my seven facts:

1. I love cats. Very much. I have three cats around me as I'm writing this.

2. I love words. I read and write in almost every spare second I have.

3. My favorite school subjects are English and History.

4. My favorite month of the year is April. And not just because my birthday is in that month.

5. I cannot stand wearing too-tight clothes. Especially those shirts that show off way too much cleavge while they're at it.

6. My biggest pet peeve is people who swear like, three times in every sentence. I don't care if you do it every now and then, but there comes a point when it makes you seem crude and unprofessional.

7. My least favorite time of day is morning. I don't wake up very easily.

I'll start posting up my nominees soon! Have a blessed day!

1. Efflorescence
2. Nocturnal Readings
3. See It Or Read It
4. Confessions of an Inner Aspen
5. [Insert your blog here]
6.
7. 
8.  
9.   
10.  
11.   
12.    
13.     
14.      
15.       

Gah. I can't finish this list. I have no willpower. Everyone's got a lovely blog. I'm so terrible at people skills, I've never even seen the Twitter homepage. Or know how to turn a cell phone on. Or know any more html than the little line break tag <br>. Let's face it - I'm not tech savvy or people-savvy.

Have a blessed day, beautiful bloggers and readers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment