Friday, June 28, 2013

Quick Update

I've been busy writing -- I'm, like, less than 10k from finishing this draft and feel I should be able to finish before the end of the month -- so I haven't been thinking too much on blog posts. So, here's a collection of what I've been paying attention to this week.

The Lightning Thief (Rick Riordin)
Yes, this is the third time I've read it. But in my defense, it's been a couple of years since the last re-read, and I couldn't find anything else I wanted. I've been so picky as to my list as of late.

Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/irisleaves/boards/)
I think I've added like, twenty pins to my fantasy board. And random fandom board. And Landscapes, fun(ny), and reflections... I really shouldn't spend so long on this website.

"The Voice" (Celtic Woman)
This is a really beautiful song. Sort of medieval-y, a soprano voice singing of the voice of nature (or God, or any number of metaphysical forces).

Superchic[K]
A music group -- Christian alternative rock from the early 2000s. (Or perhaps just alternative. I'm fuzzy on my music genres.) Some of my favorite songs include: "Rock What You Got", "Alive", "Hey Hey", and "Cross That Line".

There's a lot more, but for now... Have a blessed Friday and weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment