Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Apologies

Gah! No book review today, either. I know, but LoTR is taking me longer than I thought. I might finish it by tomorrow: that means it'll have taken me most of July to read. Can you blame me? It's a big read.

But I still feel bad, so I'm going to post a few of my thoughts:

  1. I think on Wednesday I'll post a short story of my own. Well, perhaps it's not a "short story" per se... perhaps I'll call it a "sample of my writing". It's not part of my novel, just a short spiff (I think that's the word I shall use from now on) that I wrote, just to write.
  2. I think that perhaps on Tuesdays, I shall post myths, fairytales, or research. I like that sort of thing, mainly because the stories of another lifetime fascinate me; and it's always useful to know details and things.
  3. I'll write a book review next Monday. That's bring me to a grand total of... two book reviews. Wow.
I still feel really bad, so I'm going to post a picture of my cat, Tenzing, taken via the webcam thingy on my laptop. Isn't he a handsome Siamese? We named him after a mountain climber.

It's very hard to take pictures of Siamese cats, so I provided two. Right now, that same cat is shedding fur all over my laptop keyboard and trying to lick/bite my fingers. Fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment