Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow Friday #13


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This week's question is...

Q: Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved?

Ooh, this is difficult. Let's see... here are some of them:

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Keys to the Kingdom: Mister Monday by Garth Nix
Gamer Girl by Mari Mancusi
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Hollow Earth by John and Carole Barrowman

The covers are lovely to my eye. I don't know about yours, but I especially got caught on Gamer Girl. I'll have to add a new page on this blog of my favorite books with pictures of the cover and a summary. Ta-ta for now, as Tigger would say! (That was Tigger, right? Or was it Winnie the Pooh? Or Cristopher Robin? It's been a long while.)


[EDIT:] So, I took a picture of the covers and here they are! I merged them together on fotoflexer. I know, it doesn't look the best as I'm an amateur photographer/designer at best, but you can catch a glimpse!

4 comments:

  1. I love Just Ella! That book is so good and the cover is so pretty! I'll have to take a peek at the other books on your list now =)

    My FF
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you via GFC :) please come check out my FF post for this week - I have switched from blogger to wordpress this week!

    If you'd like to follow me back, please do so via RSS, e-mail or linky :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Haven't heard of most of these but ill be doing some research on them :P New GFC follower!

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love inkheart!!
    New follower via GFC
    Check out MF FF

    ReplyDelete